Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Awesome Store, with Awesome Signs!!!!

So I really love the old painted signs and homemade things made from Barnwood. I call it country wood working, but come to find out it's called Primitave work! I never knew there was a style for it. I've been comming along it piece by piece through friends and family when I came across this. I love all of her work, and best of all she's from Nebraska, just like me! So hopefully I'll find her at a craft show soon......but until then I have to go here. Check her out, and see the cute things she's got for sale!!!!!

*****THANKS SO MUCH Ashley!!!! I get it, I don't know why I didn't think of doing it that way, I could always get the links in, but didn't even think of doing it that way!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a link or her name so we can check it out? Or am I having a blonde moment again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    To make a link in the text, just type the word you want as your link, highlight the word, and then click on the button above that is green with some symbol by it(the button is the one to the right of the "text color" button and to the left of the "left align"). Next, the box should pop up to put the web address into. If you are confused, let me know and I will try to explain better. Hope that helps. Oh, and I am going to try to make it by your house one of the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow Nebraskan!! I am originally from Deshler and now live just south of Lincoln. Maybe you don't want to mention what town you live in, but what area do you live in. So fun to meet fellow bloggers from my state!

    Thank you so much entering my giveaway and posting it!! It means so much! Good luck! It's in the hands of a 4 year old and almost 1 year old!

    I looked at post posts of yours and I hope your baby is healing well. I saw the picture of her in her helmut...my 4 year old had a helmut when he was a baby but it was to correct his flat head. :) I hope she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete