Monday, May 26, 2008

Here it is, finally I know!

Here is the slideshow of the pics! I know, I know, it's taken me a while.....but if you haven't noticed, I've changed our blog title. Well because that's what it feels like anymore! Summer has shown it's face, and our house has got pushed to the back. I'm lucky if I can walk through the living room and NOT step on something other than the carpet! I know what you're thinking, just get off your butt quit blogging, and get it cleaned. Because that's just what every mom of three wants to do when the babes are in bed, and the house is quiet, and I can finally catch up on Jon & Kate plus 8. I just don't know how she does it!!!! Then again, I know there is a LOT they don't show, and I'd almost bet that woman has help! There is NO way you can have a house that clean with children of that age.

Anywho enough with the rambelings, and here are the pics from our trip!!! The slide show is a bit long, but if you really want to see the pics from our trip you'll be willing to wait through it! :) Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I love the new pics Amanda!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete