Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pft!

Uppity danged heifers any who! I've been up since before the crack of dawn, all thanks to one o'le gal we call P85. She's our most prized cow, and most expensive so far. So when Joel called home lastnight to tell me he needed to AI her this morning, I though yay, an early morning, I'll help him, and then I'M GOING BACK TO BED!! Well it's 6am, and you guessed it ladies and gents, I'm still awake, didn't even go back to bed! I know I should, but when I know I have things to do around here it makes it hard to go to sleep. She was a great o'le gal though, and didn't cause much of a problem to run into the shoot. But she is a spunky girl too, the minute Joel let her out of the pen to put them back in the Heifer lot, she took off! She was squirly, and jumping around....mind you it was 4 in the morning! UPPITY HEIFERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment