Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dahrran blogs!

NOTE: This is from Dahrran, he is quoting, to me, so you all have fun reading this one!!!!

Elephants, with a baby elephant. I like the giraffes, um...baby giraffes, flamingos and zebras. BIRDS! Um...a....let me think, LIONS. Ha ha ha, li li lions.Who are you giving this to?(in refrence to why I'm typing) This is strange, why do you want me to do it, Why can't MacKenzie do it, she can do it in the morning. um... KANGAROOS, um....eehh, giraffe, we already got giraffe. Um...ehh... let me think. Eagles, hum hum hum hum..... Turtles, fish, butterflies. We saw birds that pooped on MacKenzie. Um... let me think. . . ( this could take a while) I got a ELEPHANT at the zoo. WHOO HAA! Lions, wait a minute, FISH! Do we already have fish? (nope) Okay then add fish. Let me think. (do you want to tell them anything more about your day?) Let me think, we were feeding the birds, whoever you are talking to you can send it to them! Good bye everybody! ~Dahrran

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! I'm glad the kids enjoyed the zoo. I still haven't taken Kaden (bad mommy).

    ReplyDelete