Sunday, May 18, 2008

My turn!

So I'm not so sure how this works, but I'll give it my all! I've been tagged by Sky @ http://www.seeryus.blogspot.com/. I have to list 10 wierd/random facts about me! Here it goes!

1. I can never, I mean never sneeze just once!

2. Some days I stay in my Pj's just because they're comfy....and I let the kids stay in theirs too!

3. My kids don't get baths on a regular basis, I know, I know....but they do get baths when they're getting dirty, or I realize it's been a couple days!

4. I love nothing more than to sit on the front porch with a glass of water and a quiet breeze.

5. When it's nice outside, and there is housework to do....I'd rather find something, ANYTHING, to do outside so I don't have to be stuck in the house. (might explain why my house looks like a tornado went through)

6. I'm always behind on professional pictures, infact I love taking my own....but just never get them blown up on time!

7. If you find a glass of water half gone, then it's probably mine. I always have a glass sitting around somewhere!

8. I can't ever just fall asleep. I usually lay there for at least 20 minutes, thinking about everything I need to do, and that I should just get up and do it.

9. I got sunburned this weekend, as did Dahrran......but Daddy got it even worse!

10. This was harder than it looks and probably took me at least 20 minutes to fill out!!!



My turn to tag:
Denise http://leah-madeinhisimage.blogspot.com/
Ashley http://isabellecrouch.blogspot.com/
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment