Thursday, December 18, 2008

365 or 1460 ***How We Spend it!***

*** How We'll Spend It! ***
With two sick little girls curled up on our laps with the "puke bucket" between us! What better way to tell your spouse you love them, then to hold your sick children. I tell ya though to see him melt at the thought of his little girls being sick makes my heart melt!
Back to Life, Back to Reality!
***************
Either way you look at it it's been Wonderful. Full of fun, full of challenges, but still wonderful. I can't look back on the last 4 years and help but wonder where they've went. Actually I don't care where they've gone because I've spent them with the man I love.

Four years ago today we said "I do" and professed "to God, and these witnesses," our love for each other. I knew the minute that I'd told him I was having his child, that he was the man I'd spend the rest of my life with. We were both young, and things were so confusing, but he made them calm, and my thoughts collected. He didn't falter or waive, he said we'd figure it out, and figure things out we have.

Joel, I love you more than I did the day we got married. Everything we've been through would've tore many couples apart, but for us it has made my love for you even stronger. There are so many things I've learned just by being your wife. You make me a better mother, sister, daughter and friend. I finally know what I want out of my life, and it's you and our family. Everything else will find it's place if it's "meant to be."

It may not seem like it now, but one day soon we will realize our dreams have come true. So many have, and there will be many more if we work hard, and love each other. I love you babe!!!!
DSC03895

***********************************************
On another note, I won a great little giveaway a week ago, and you've got to see what I won!

AmandaGiftTagsblog
Aren't they just adorable??? I got them printed off over the weekend, and I am SOOO excited to get all my presents wrapped and get these little bad boys on them!!!!
You want to know how to get your hands on some handmade little goodies of your own???? Go on over to 3 Little Flowers - The Blog and check out Anelys stuff. She's got a giveaway going on that ends tonight! If you don't have your Christmas cards done yet this is P-E-R-F-E-C-T for you...or me, cause well mine aren't done yet either! I'm thinking they're going to be New Years cards instead this year!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

    And also, I love the gift tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I really like that picture of you and your hubby. If you are like us, we don't have many pictures of just me and Dave.

    Congrats on your winning! Love those tags!

    ReplyDelete