Monday, December 15, 2008

Surprises in Store! **UPDATED**

Okay so I've got a few surprises, and no, The Cast Kids are not going to have a baby brother or sister. But we will have an addition to our family.

I can share one of them with you today, and the other in a while...but time will tell on that one!!!!


Want in on our surprise?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
I'm super excited. We're going to adopt an elf!!! Really a real elf from the North Pole is being sent to live at our house. Santa emailed me and asked if we would be willing to adopt one of his sweet little elves. From what I know, the little elf will come to live with us sometime tonight. We'll get to choose a name for him, and hopefully he won't get into too much trouble!!! He'll be with us during the holiday season, and will return to the North Pole each night to report back to Santa himself. After Christmas is over, he'll return to the North Pole to help prepare for next year. Hopefully he'll be able to stay with us for many Christmas's to come, and will be a great addition to our family!


I'll be sure to take pictures of our new elf, and his new family soon. And I'm sure we'll have many adventures with him/her. There are quite a few other little elves that are living with families across the US. Go on over and check out Bob and Twink! They seem to get into trouble....I hope ours is a good little elf!
********************************************
Meet Mr. Jim. He came to our house yesterday, I'm not sure how he got here in all of the snow!!!! But he made it and that's what counts!!! He didn't want you to see his face just yet, so instead you'll have to settle for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment