Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pictures, Tagged, Announcements!

Here as promised are MacKenzie's Birthday Party For Jesus. The had such a good time, and it was great to be able to spend time with her at school.
First up, the whole class with their teacher Mrs. King
DSC03984
And well as Mrs. King says " It's all about the snacks!!!"
DSC03987
Then there was plenty of time to play. We played Ring around the Rosey, and Kaitlynn loved being able to spend time with her big sister!
DSC03989
**********************************************************
I've been tagged to open up my picture folder, and pick the 4th folder, and the 4th picture and explain if necessary!

Well it's from our LAST swimming trip of the summer!

DSC08016
I about forgot I've got to tag 4 other people!
So I tag:
1. Beth
4. Ashley (I'm excited to see what she's got with her world travels!)
***********************************************
Also the big announcement is comming...but not today. I've got to get my cookies baked yet. I know it's Christmas eve, and you don't even have cookies baked for Santa??? NOPE. I. feel. horrible. about. it. But I guess as long as we get them baked it will be all okay?!?
Joel stayed home from work today because...he's got the bug. I was really hoping it wouldn't happen, and expecially now. He doesn't seem to have the same bug as the rest of us got though. He just can't get warm, and has knots in his stomach. He's spent the morning laying down and resting, so hopefully he'll feel well enough to make it to church this evening. Other wise I'm on my own! (don't worry the children have been warned...if you're not good we're not going to open presents tonight!)
What's on your holiday plans? Ours include church, then soup with my dad and grandparents tonight as well as opening gifts. Coming home WAY too late tonight, and getting to bed. Joel has to work tomarrow for a few hours, if he feels better. The kids will then get to open their stockings, and santa gifts. We'll make breakfast...mommy will blog about the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....and then when daddy gets home we'll open gifts. For luch we will be spending it with my Dad's family. It's the first time we've gotten together in 4 years. My aunt, and cousins haven't even gotten to know the girls, and haven't seen Dahrran in a while. So it will be a great time to finally get everyone together.
That's what we're doing...tell me what you're doing!!! Their just may be a bonus if you do...hint hint!
And be sure to come back tomarrow for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

7 comments:

  1. I will come back for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. Curious I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful party and for sucha good cause! Also looks as if the girls outnumber the boys!!!!!
    Hope you go those cookies baked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful party for our Savior, Jesus. Have a wonderful evening,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are all of the boys in her class? She is so lucky to attend a school that will allow a B-day party for Jesus. That's just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful party and thank-you for sharing the pictures with us.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete