Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random Pictures

I've got quite a few pictures, some of which are Christmas related, and others that aren't. I thought I'd make a post of somethings I've been meaning to post!

We got bored one day when it was yucky and snowy we decided that maybe we could braid MacKenzie's hair (okay so it was my idea, not so much hers!)
DSC03842

See I told you it was my idea. Although, I did get pictures of her smiling, and she did love it...until bed time came. Then she wanted me to take them out. NOW.

DSC03841

What would you do with this assortment of things? I had a great idea after winning this giveaway.

DSC03941

They turned into these nifty little gift tags. I was so pleased with them, I'll be making them EVERY year!!

DSC03942

Our lovely gingerbread house. Believe me it turned out prettier than I'd imagined. It was Dahrran's idea that we "have to follow the box. See we can do it just like this."(and points to the box.) So pretty it was!(and still is for that matter) I just can't let myself let the kids eat it!

DSC04014

They were pretty impressed and proud of their project...despite MacKenzie's face!

DSC04015

Last but not least. During our Cranio Journey I was fortunate enough to "meet" two ladies. We emailed back and fourth, and a few phone calls with them just listening, and me in tears confirmed what I'd already felt in my heart. They're a big part of our decision of the choice of Endo Cranio, with Dr. Jimenez. You see they're not only AWESOME ladies, but they're both Cranio moms!!! One was through it a while ago, and the other just more recently. They were a great support system and help during our trips.

Although we'd emailed, talked on the phone, and seen pictures of each other's kids, we'd never met. I'd never met her boys or seen how Cranio "looks" when it's all said and done. We finally got the chance to play at a great place called Lost In Fun, it's a great place to get together on a COLD day! (which it was!)

Here is MacKenzie and Kaitlynn playing having a good ole time!

DSC04003

Here's a picture of all three Cranio Kids together. This is the only one they were all three smiling in. Too bad they were looking at Brenda and Susan!

DSC04008

3 comments:

  1. Love that last shot! How sweet!! :)

    Do I come to the day's newest post to re-enter or do I go post on the giveaway one? Thanks so much for hosting it!
    JEnnifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gift tags!! those are soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Too cute!

    Head on over to my blog...I've got something there for ya!

    ReplyDelete