Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

I tried lastnight to put together our "year in pictures" but after March...I quit. Do you know how hard it is to get pictures from CD's onto your blog. You have to make sure you don't open the CD drive before they're completly downloaded, or it doesn't work. You also have to make sure that you don't accidentally delete one VERY. IMPORTANT. PICTURE. that tells most of the story. Because then you just might as well give up. Like I did!

We didn't do anything fancy for New Years Eve. Infact we didn't even have anything planned. Usually we invite friends over to play cards, or even have family over and enjoy their company. This year we got pushed aside, because someone turned the big 2-1 this year, and is able to enjoy her time like an adult! (just kidding Bridget) Actually, Joel and I both had to work all day, and then I found out at lunch that Joel ended up having to go back to work around 5 and work until 11 or so.

The new year came and went while I was playing Guitar Hero with my baby sister, and step sister who will probably be too "grownup" to be here next year. It was nice to just usher it in having fun. The kids tried to make it to midnight, but around 10 or so you could tell they were exhausted. Dahrran and MacKenzie were so tired, they ASKED to go to bed!!!!

We get to spend the day with Joel's family, enjoy our last Christmas, and watch our Huskers play!!!


************************************

But before I go, I'm pretty excited about this, I've been awarded my first Blog Award!

Sky over at Seeryus Mama has called my blog Fabulous!!!! I get to pass it on after listing my 5 addictions. So here I go!
1.Chocolate and Peanut Butter combinations
2. The kiddos and my hubby of course
3. Blog reading
4. Grey's Anatomny
5. Did I say Blog reading??

So who should I give this Fabulous award to???

5. The Sputterings of Shannon

3 comments:

  1. I vote to give the next Fabulous blog award to Jenn over at Poutine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Thank you!! You are too sweet!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, aren't you just the sweetest little thing?! :) I'm going to post right now!

    ReplyDelete