Saturday, January 10, 2009

One year later.

I've written about our experices with Kaitlynn's Cranio before. But today is a special day. It's the day our daughter's head shape changed forever, and we got our "normal" little girl. I don't know if there is much I can say really about it all that I haven't said before. I just wanted to touch on it. It's a big exciting day that I'll never forget. It's a day that is stamped in my mind forever. We didn't do anything big to celebrate, but we did have a great family day, followed up of course with a few pictures!!!!!

Here is Kaitlynn with her surgons on surgery morning. As you can see she wasn't exactly pleased!
Photobucket

Side view of her head BEFORE surgery.
Photobucket

And a top view of her head BEFORE surgery.
Photobucket

Front view 1 year later.
DSC04185

Side view 1 year later.
DSC04189

And last but not least a top view 1 year later. It's amazing in the difference!
DSC04196

4 comments:

  1. thats amazing. best wishes to you all.
    -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures you shared with us! My oldest Kellon had a helmut for having a flat head, so even though Kaitlynn's cranio problem is more severe, I just can relate with the helmut/head roundness issues. She looks so good now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing transformation. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its amazing what a year can do! she looks great.

    ReplyDelete