Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm letting go.

Why is it so much harder this time to let go? With Dahrran and MacKenzie I didn't mind watching them do "big kid" things. I LOVED IT. I couldn't wait for them to talk, walk, run, you name it, I pushed it. I pushed everything they did. (okay so maybe I didn't but it now feels like it!)

This time is different. I have to let go, I need to learn that it's okay. Joel makes fun of me because I won't let go. I wanted her to walk so. badly. but now that she has, I want to. carry. her. WHY? Why don't I want her to walk? Maybe it's because it's the middle of winter for crying out loud. But she wants me to let go, and I know it. Take for instance the other day.

She climbed into the chair to eat her lunch, and I decided it was probably time to get the booster seat out. Not that I'm at all ready, but she is LOVIN IT. DSC04233


See I told you she was loving this...and the grilled cheese!
DSC04244

I'm just not sure I'm ready for all the changes around here that are about to happen!

3 comments: