Monday, January 12, 2009

MacKenzie's New Hair Cut

MacKenzie has been BEGGING to get her hair cut since before Christmas, and I've kept her off as long as possible. I just wasn't ready, then again this year is full of things I'm not ready for. (more on that later I promise!) So I decided on Thursday after preschool we'd head in and get it trimmed up. I wasn't set on how short, but I'd decided I was fighting her to brush it and what not. It was so curly, and it got tangled up so easily. She wasn't EVER letting me put it up or do anything so why not go short.

Here are her and Dahrran before Christmas...look how long her hair is!!!
DSC08125

Here is the back view before we got it cut!
DSC08233

Here you really see how long it is! It was time though.
DSC08237

And here is the back afterwards. We took quite the chunk out of it!
DSC08244

I'm loving it and so is she!!! It doesn't knot up, and it's easy to handle!
DSC08271

3 comments: