Monday, January 19, 2009

Just another Monday

It's been a while since I did a Not Me Monday, and I thought I'd join in again!!!! I love NMM's over at McMama's because they're a lot of fun to know you're not alone! Here we go.

This week when I rearranged the girls' room, I most certianly did not realize that the reason Kaitlynn has been sick was probably my fault, and then admit to it. Because you know a cool mist humidifier, and a drafty window(when it's 2 degrees outside) is healthy for a toddler! It really helps clear up the head cold....or make it worse! :(

I did not take an hour and a half long bath yesterday, because I was too engrossed in a book to put it down. And then when the girls decided they wanted a bath, I did not just put them in with me because I was too lazy to get out and give them their own. Seriously!?!

When I asked Dahrran to retrieve my glass of water from my room the other day, he did not come downstairs with glass after glass after glass that wasn't the right one. Because when I take a glass upstairs full of water I do not leave it upstairs half full, and I most certianly do not forget about it for a week or so!

And here's it is...I am so not about to type this right now....I am not typing this NMM as I sit in the bath tub surrounded by quiet. Because really my laptop could get ruined, and then what good would it do me. NOT ME!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh how I love a hot bath. I've never typed in one but then my laptop doesn't work and I don't think I could drag the computer desk in there. If I could I would though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A long, hot bath twice in one week?! No one in this house would leave me alone long enough to take a hot bath. OR a cold one, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Finally got my act together and heading to the Post office tomorrow to mail you that little something I told you I would. Sorry it's so late so now instead of a Christmas present, it's a Valentine's present for you and the girls (sorry Dahrran!).

    Hope you all are well and not freezing! We're having a very warm "winter" here - if you can call 70 degree weather winter! Hope you like what I'm sending. - gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete