Friday, January 16, 2009

More letting go....

See I told you there was more instore this week on letting go....I've had to do a lot of it this week. I think this is the week that defines that my baby has become a toddler. Full fleged on her own, must do it myself, toddler. I really wasn't quite looking forward to it if you were to ask. I mean really who wants thier baby to grow into a toddler. It's just amazing to me how quickly they grow up.

See we turned her bed into a toddler bed, with not much fuss from her. She's enjoying every moment of it....except when she gets in trouble for getting out of bed at night. Thank goodness we've only had to put her back to bed about once a night. Nap time now that's another story.
DSC04281

But for now she's hanging out enjoying her new bed!DSC04282

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures. she is adorable. The toddler days are fun to but hang on to them, they go fast.
    -Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like she is very comfy in her new bed. dont' worry iam not ready to let jacob to grow up either. but at least hes still happy in his baby bed

    ReplyDelete