Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tell me what you think....PLEASE

I'm begging you.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me out with my blog. I finally found a size that works...for me at least! So this is what I need! I need you to email me what you see. I want to see a screen shot of your screen. I want to know what you're looking at...and well if there are any bugs that I need to work out. I've got a few font changes to make, but I'm working on those.

Let me know if there is anything that makes it hard for you to read my blog.....because seriously, it's all about you guys right?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I almost didn't know what blog I was on! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me either. everything looks perfect! The font change- a little bigger a little darker would be even better!

    ReplyDelete