Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's that time of year

I was planning on being a good blogger this week, I even had it easy. Jenny made it easy on me this week, having her blog carnival going on was going to be my every post except for today. Today was supposed to be my "Review it Thursday", and I was going to have another great review for you. But you see sometimes life gets in the way, sometimes life doesn't allow you to sit at home and have your computer around. Life makes you tired, and when you do get the chance to sit down the LAST thing on your mind is sitting down to blog!

So since it's my "Review it Thursday", I'm officially skipping it. But I promise you a fun review next week and even something fun for you as well. My thing my rules!

And since I'm skipping it this week I should probably let you in on what's been keeping us so busy this week. CRAZY how one week can be calm as ever and then the next I don't have 10 minutes to myself to just sit and think. I can tell you though that not getting the time to myself is not making me a very nice person. When mom's not a nice person, it doesn't exactly put anyone else in a good mood. I'm just glad tomarrow is Friday!

Joel and I attended parent teacher confrences for Dahrran this evening. He's doing well, but having a few problems keeping his attention on what needs to be done. We've known since preschool that he sometimes likes to "think" about things and then not working on his studies. So we've got a few things to have him try to get his attention span to be longer. Although he's having problems with attention, it doesn't seem to affect his learning abilities. He's accelling in a lot of areas, and is a friend to everyone. We did find out that he's willing to read to his teacher, but just not at home, and so she told us to have him work on that here as well.

So hopefully this weekend I can get back on track and keep you all updated, as well as get you some pictures!!!! Have a great Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope things get back to "normal" for you guys. I know what you mean when it doesn't feel like you have a few minutes to blog...I hope everything goes well with Dahrran. It's good to hear that his learning isn't being affected by this. Just a precaution. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete