Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Review it Thursdays"

Welcome my first official "Review it Thursday," where I will review all sorts of chidlrens products, and maybe even some parent products as well. You'll get the inside scope on all the BEST things that EVERY parents needs!

My all time favorite of all is
Playtex Sipster® Spill-Proof Cup and Insulator® and Spill-Proof Cup, both 9-oz.
Playtex Sippy
They don't leak near as much as most sippy cups do, and they are super easy to wash, just throw them in the dishwasher. Even better is they have valves that interchange with ALL of their sippy cup sizes. So, no looking for that valve, or this valve, just grab one out of the drawer! Just read what their website says about them!

"These larger cups satisfy your baby’s growing appetite. The Insulator® Spill-Proof Cup
keeps liquids cool twice as long as ordinary cups, and its sweat-proof design protects
furniture from moisture. Look for new 9-oz. Insulator® cups with Disney designs! .
Comes in a variety of colors and designs to help your child identify objects. "
They come in all different colors, and patterns. I am in LOVE with these cups, and have been for years now. Not to mention their durable, some of the cups in my cupboard are 5 years old, and still going strong. I haven't even had to replace valves once.

Coolster Tumbler
And then, there are these cups! Is your child too big for a sippy cup, but too small for a strawed cup out on the go? This is the cup for you. They're easy enough to suck from that even my 18 month old can use them, but cool enough for my almost 6 year old to use. The older kids think they're cool because not only is this a sippy cup, it looks just like Daddy's coffee cup.
What ever age your child Playtex has the products for you! Go check them out today!!!!
**************************
Work at Home mom's, do you have your own boutique, store, shop, or amazing new product? Want to get your name known, and more feed to your website or blog? Whatever it is, I love trying new things, and I'm waiting for you to contact me! I dare you! I'd love to review and giveaway your products here at Among the Mess.

2 comments:

  1. Check out my blog you have won an award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sipsters! It took us two years to finally find a good sippy cup and now I use the sipsters for Ben. I can't wait to see what you review next!

    ReplyDelete