Monday, January 26, 2009

Through Your Lens - Day One

My friend Jenny (originally from Daily Dose of Motherhood) started a new blog for the new year and to showcase her amazing photo talent. through jenny's lens is a fun blog with new photos everyday! Best of all she's got a photo project going on right now!

Today's theme is 'something that makes you smile'

Spending quality time with my children is something that always makes me smile!

DSC04325
Especially when they're all bundled up ready to go play in the first BIG snow of the year that's actually stayed around long enough for us to go play in.

DSC04340

Belive it or not Kaitlynn was a good trooper considering she looked like she belonged in a Christmas Story. She was having a good time as long as you were pulling her down the hill, and not up it!

DSC04345

Dahrran and I had to go get the other sled off the back porch at my dad's house!

DSC04346

He was a trooper as well, he loved going down the hill, and he enjoyed helping the girls out!

DSC04348

Then there is this man. I love this man, he can always make me smile, even if it's him that I'm upset with. All it takes is a few silly words, and I can instantly smile!!!

DSC04381

Thank you so much for reading along, go ahead and show us what makes you smile!!!! Just be sure to head back over to Jenny's blog, and add yours to Mr. Linky!!!

6 comments:

  1. YOU make me smile, my friend! You are just so sweet!

    And I LOVE all your photos! Playing in the snow is so much fun and you definitely captured that feeling with all those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics definitely made ME smile!! Hopping over from Jenny's to check out your pics for the Project...my kids would SMILE for sure for snow..we live in the deep south and know nothing of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at those sweet smiles poking out of all that gear! So sweet. Thanks for sharing your photos. Looks like your kids had great fun playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos. looks like there were smiles all around that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also smiling about a picture of my son! Kids are always good for a smile... okay well, not always... My son is 4 after all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics. Made me smile as well! I love the snow, and playin in it with the kiddos is always so much fun.
    Alana Jo @
    http://www.justniftythrifty.com/

    ReplyDelete