Monday, January 12, 2009

HELP!!!!

I'm in need of some help! Really people...have you noticed the lack of background around here? And well the still Christmas themed header!?! Seriously I'm in some need of guidance! I either need someone that knows how to create backgrounds and layouts and such for blogger to make me one as a gift, or teach me! Cause really right now purchasing one is just not in the cards! Dahrran has decided that he wants to try wrestling at school, so things are tight!

So this is where I ask that SOMEONE, ANYONE who knows how to make their own backgrounds to let me in on the secret. I'm even willing to CALL YOU so you can walk me through the steps!!! I know how to make the ones, but they don't FIT! UGH! So if someone can tell me what to do, and what i'm doing wrong please let me know!

EMAIL ME....there may just be a surprise in store for whoever helps me!

1 comment:

  1. I used a Blogger Template on mine. And to change it, I just go to the Change Template tab and pick out a new one.

    I don't know if that's what you want though. Sorry, I'm not much help.

    ReplyDelete