Friday, December 12, 2008

First Snow

We've had a couple little snows, nothing too much, just enough to make the ground sparkle, and when the sun came up it was pretty much gone. So what do we do when Mommy realizes it that it's snowing, and it's almost bed time. Do we go to bed? HECK NO. We put on our boots, our snow coats aka farm coats (no I don't really have special coats for snow, it's just what MacKenzie called it!) and we go play in it. Forget that it's bed time and that it's still comming down!

And of course when Kaitlynn saw the big kids getting on their snow boots, and such she wanted to go! She even waved bye bye to Joel when he asked if she wanted to go outside!

See Grandpa this is how you make a snowball!! But I don't have any gloves MacKenzie!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures.

    One question, though: Why does your son have a Toronto Maple Leafs hat on? Don't get me wrong--I think it's GREAT--they're my team. I just don't find too many fans south of NY state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are just gorgeous!!!!!

    Please, stop by my blog when you get a chance!!

    Anelys =)

    ReplyDelete