Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me Monday

Another edition of Not Me Monday is going on and I want you to participate!!! If you don't know how please go check out the rules on McMama's blog!!! Then when you get ALL done doing your Not me's go on over and be sure to enter your blog so other NMers can come check out your blog!!!!


Onward we go!

While trying to get some grocery shopping done on Thursday, I did not pick up a box of My Little Pony snacks, and proceed to open them and give my screaming daughter a package. I also did not then pick up the handful of snacks that she dropped and proceed to give them to her. Really, how filthy are those floors?!?

I also did not let MacKenzie stay up until daddy got home on Friday night, even though it was past her bed time, and she was clearly exhausted. I also did not have to carry a sleeping toddler to her bed when daddy got hom because she did not fall alseep because of said exhaustion.

I did not teach Kaitlynn to throw away her diapers because she knows how to walk. I mean really, what kind of mother makes her children carry their diapers to the trash can. And in throwing away diapers I do not mean disposables, because we're strictly a cloth diaper family, and I do not have a stack of disposables sitting in the drawer right now. Nope Not Me!!!!

My step sister is doing a report on Kaitlynn's Cranio in Jaunary at a competion for FCCLA, and after reading report I most certianly did not dry up an ink pen in corrections! Really not so much corrections as in editing. I would never re-write her report for her because this cause is so near and dear to my heart!!! Help is more the word...right???

Lately, I have not let my laundry get WAY past redemption. I mean seriously I faithfully go down to my laundry room every day and put a load of laundry in the wash machine. I also then fold that laundry when it comes out of the dryer and it goes STRAIGHT into our dressers! I LOVE to fold and put away laundry!

I am not out of things to say because you know I don't forget them unless I write them down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment