Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's come and gone.

The sickie bug that is....well atleast we hope it's gone! It hit Dahrran first, then MacKenzie, then poor little Kaitlynn got it, and last but not least it's hit me. Not that I was to pleased to be under the weather with the nasty little bug. I do have to say though that I'm glad it's gone....we hope...Joel has yet to get it. And we need it to stay that way!
MacKenzie had her Christmas Birthday Party for Jesus on Thursday and I've got some great pictures to share with you!!! I know like you really want to see pictures of. my. kids.? Sure you do! But you're going to have to wait! I'm sorry, but there is a house that's calling my name.
For some reason, when Momma gets sick it's like the rest of my house decides it doesn't want to be clean. The toy boxes seem to vomit all over the place, as well as the laundry hampers, the dishes can't seem to make it to the sink because they're too sick as well, and well any trash that just happens to be in the can now decides it should remain on the floor. Not only does my house look like it had an upset stomach, along came a snow storm that sneezed all over the outside!
There is plenty to be done around here...and blogging with pictures isn't on the top of the to-do list! Sorry everyone, you'll have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda - sorry to hear you all have been sick. Hope you're all on the mend now, just in time for Christmas. Love your family photo you posted below! I'm still trying to put ours together and I think it will be more like a "Happy New Year" card. We're off to Florida again on Friday so maybe that's why I'm so behind on everything! I've got some handmade things I made for your girls but I'll have to wait until the new year to mail them out as I've got to catch up on the other stuff first. Merry Christmas to you and your family and God bless! - gigi

    ReplyDelete