Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduations...just a couple

We've had 5 graduations in the family this spring. Which is part of the reason I've been away from blogland. Trying to keep up has been hard enough, and that doesn't include me blogging. Wading through the pictures on my camera has been enough to keep me busy!

My step sister graduated from College three weeks ago, along with my sister's boyfriend. We were able to make it to my step sisters ceremony and it was wonderful to see her walk across that stage!

DSC06097

DSC06098

One short week later my baby graduated from Kindergarten. I was strong, and didn't cry! It was the cutest ceremony I've seen. This is also the first year for Dahrran's school to put on a Kindergarten graduation ceremony. They even had a slideshow of their year in pictures! (If I can figure out how to put it up, I will!)

DSC06197

What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer.

DSC06210

Getting his diploma.

DSC06216

DSC06236

Daddy and Mommy are so proud of you Dahrran Paul Cast!

DSC06243

3 comments:

  1. kindergarten graduation *sigh* SOOO cute :)!

    Thanks for stopping by the blog :)!

    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Maybe things will slow down now for you to enjoy summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dahrran!! You all are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete