Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So far behind....

....I'll never catch up! Seems summer has snuck upon us, and I seem to have snuck out on you.

Unfortunately what was supposed to be a quiet, non-busy, relaxing weekend has turned full of things to do. I'm hoping I can get caught up with everything, and maybe even plan a few posts ahead of time so that I don't leave for another 2 weeks.

While I've got your attention could you all say a prayer for Joel and his family this weekend, Joel's uncle passed away last night after a battle with cancer. Could you also say a little prayer that my mom makes it home safe next week. They drove over 18 hours from Canada a couple weeks ago to attend my sisters graduation, sadly they'll be heading home sometime next week!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda...I'm so far behind I think I'm ahead! It's all good. Just enjoy life. What gets done, gets done.

    ReplyDelete