Saturday, May 30, 2009

Marathon

Well I'm so far behind on pictures I'm never going to catch up. I have to say I'm stealing this idea from Gayle. She was smart and just did a marathon post of all her pictures! Instead of trying to post each into it's own blog I'm going to just Marathon them all out of Flickr!

Here are the rest of our graduation pictures!
My step-sister and me! I'm going to be so sad to loose her! SHE IS THE BEST!!! The kids love it when Aunt Jess gets to babysit! To top it off, she cleans my house while I'm gone...or while I'm here. We have this running joke that she is my maid. As long as my maid comes home to clean on the weekends we'll be doing good! ;)

DSC06267

Here is my Mom and my BABY SISTER!! I know I had one of my mom and us girls, but I can't find it! :( Must not have uploaded to Flickr. My mom was able to come home from Canada to see my sister graduate. It was great to be able to spend time with her! And Lindsey will be missed as well! We won't have anyone to go fishing with! :(

DSC06265

Kaitlynn and I were waiting on daddy to get ready for graduations.

DSC06255

Sitting pretty. We're going through this phase where we WILL.NOT. look at the camera as soon as I put it up to my face! Driving this momma nuts!

DSC06253

My other Step-sister was also able to make it home from Washington State for graduation! We invited them over one day and the girls had a great time. Here are MacKenzie and my niece Jaylin. They're almost 9 months apart, but you wouldn't know it, they were like best friends!

DSC06140

Now to step back in time...or at least a week or so! For Mother's Day I got to go pick out flowers. It was Joel's weekend to work, and so the kids and I were going to go out for lunch with my grandparents. That morning Joel told me he needed the check book so he could go to town after work. I told him not to buy me roses, but to buy me flowers I could plant instead that way I could see them everyday instead of them dying...(guys take note! We don't always want cut flowers!!!!) We happened to get done eating about the same time Joel got off work, and so he just met us, and I got to pick out my own flowers.

Here they are partially planted!

DSC06137

My Mother's Day gift. Complete with Miracle Grow!

DSC06136

We also decided that we were just going to plant our garden. We'd been holding off because of possibly selling our house, but finally decided we were just going to plant it. If whoever buys it doesn't like it ... well tough!

Here Joel is counting the corn.

DSC06135

Of Course I wanted them to take pictures...the boys wern't pleased.

DSC06129

But lo and behold I did end up with a decent picture!

DSC06127

How many plants should I put in each row hun? Um aren't you the big farm boy? I don't know...you decide I'm sure whatever will be fine.

DSC06125

Yummy sweet corn. I can taste it already.

DSC06121

Here is my new FAVORITE hair do on Kaitlynn. Too bad she won't sit still long enough to let me do it anymore! :( I did it everyday for about a week, so I understand the ants in her pants!

DSC05995

Alas, we have figured out how to climb the gate! We've watched sister too many times.

DSC05994

What we haven't watched sister do is get down. She got stuck here. Although she's only attempted it a few times, it's been a week or so since she tried it last. We fell and bonked our head on the window when mom was in the kitchen doing dishes. She's learned her lesson!

DSC05991

That's all for today! But I know there are a ton more on my computer that I need to upload, and a whole BUNCH more on my camera that need to come off.

Dahrran is playing Baseball this summer and Joel is helping coach which is keeping us rather busy. So busy I can't even get the lawn mowed on time! I'm trying to keep up with blogs, but sometimes you've just got to let somethings slide. Unfortunately I'm not able to keep up! If you've left me a comment I promise I'll try to get to reading again, and commenting as well!

Happy Weekending!

2 comments:

  1. I do love that hair! How cute! Olivia loves to have her hair done...I'm just not that creative. I'm glad you decided to plant. Planting means the house will sell quickly...hand you not done it, you would have spent all summer looking at dirt! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing all the recap photos! You take wonderful ones. Wish I was that good. :)

    ReplyDelete