Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh, woe the week it's been!

I wish I could say that this is an interesting post,
but...um, it's not.
Sorry.
I wish I could also put up a BUNCH of pictures for you,
but...they're still on my camera!
I wish I could say we've been so busy I haven't been home.
but, we haven't.

So, what have we been doing? Well Dahrran has been sick,
and the rest of us have kind of vegged out all week!

And tomorrow is SUPER busy!
BALL BASH!!!!!!
Yup, baseball season is here!

Maybe Sunday, just maybe..
...then again there are all the things
I didn't do this week waiting for me!


Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog by way of the "Siekman Triplets" blog. I was looking at your pictures from your daughter's preschool and couldn't help but notice that Husker tablecloth! I'm a Husker, too. :)

    ReplyDelete