Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baseball season is Over!

Dahrran had a great season playing baseball. He didn't always get to play, but he did have a great time, was a great team player and always supported his team. He had one great hit that won the game,(sadly I missed it) and even got a "game ball". Dahrran learned a lot, and has come a long ways from the beginning of the summer.

DSC06809

Dahrran's team was ranked 4th in the league when it came time to league tournaments. They played hard, and even came up against the #1 team. They even almost won that game but fell short by one point, which is pretty incredible considering this team had beaten everyone else by at least 10 points. They ended up playing the #2 team in the end of tournaments for 3/4th place, and came out to win 3rd place.

Overall they had a great team, and a great summer. But I can't say I'm sad to have our Monday and Wednesday nights back! Maybe I can get some actual blogging done!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo and the way the hats are on the ground in front of them. Hats hide their faces. My son's team did their photos which I missed because I was running home to get his hat so I imagine it will be a team photo with him being the only one hatless. That's Elijah's life. I am so glad that your son had a good time and I hope he goes out for the team next year.

    ReplyDelete