Monday, June 8, 2009

Can I get a WHOOT WHOO!!!

I've been working on a few new things for the blog, which has included a LOT of learning!!! Unfortunately I'm not done learning yet, and will continue to improve! But I have to say I'm THRILLED that I got a new header finished...and it works! I'm not 100% satisfied, but for today tonight it will have to do! Hubs has already headed to bed, and I told him it would just be a few minutes!!!

I'm so excited I had to share! Cause frankly I needed something that I could actually get excited about instead of upset over. This is the kind of excitement I'll take any day!

3 comments:

  1. that header is sooo very cool i want one. will you do one for me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You obviously know ALOT more about all this stuff than I ever will. :)
    *Husker*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new header! How cool to see the pictures change. You are always so good at that!

    ReplyDelete