Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A little fun for the weekend!

I found this around the blogosphere, and thought it looked fun! I don't usually do these type of things, but hey why not!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Summer slowing down so I can enjoy it!
2. Selling our House
3. Abi - Physical Therapist comming to see Kaitlynn (she hasn't been here in a few months!)
4. Sweet Corn...YUM!
5. BETH COMES!!!!! (in less than 2 weeks!!!!)
6. Shampooing carpets (I know, but they're in bad shape)
7. Spending the weekend with Joel...even though he's not home! :(
8. Our 5 year wedding anniversary!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to the Bank
2. Went to wally mart
3. Ate a McDonalds Club Chicken sandwich yummm
4. Worked in the afternoon
5. Ate cereal for supper!
6. Went to work with Joel
7. Held a baby pig
8. Tucked my kids in bed!

8 Things I wish I could do:

1. (right now?) Take a nap!
2. Go visit my mom
3. Snap my fingers and things would go into their places!
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desprate Housewives
3. CSI Miami -used to watch regular until Greys' and CSI were at the same time..on dif. networks!
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. Ice Road Truckers...although the kids & Joel watch it more than me.
6.
7.
8.

8 People I'm Tagging:
Everyone!!!!!! Come on have some fun, and let me know you played along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment