Sunday, June 7, 2009

A campfire with friends!

A week ago my dad called and asked if we would want to have a campfire and do weenies, and s'mores for supper! Sounded great to me, cause it meant I didn't have to cook!!!

DSC06641

We also got a call asking if we could watch some friend's of ours kids. Sure why not, the kids are about the same age and it makes fun for them!

DSC06656

We got out a blanket and let the kids just hang out while we waited on the fire to die down.

DSC06661

Everyone grab your buddy. My buddy ended up being my camera, and it was all I had to look out for!

DSC06670

My dad had the perfect log, and the kids loved eating their supper on it!

DSC06680

Kaitlynn had to help hold her weenie out too! This was her SECOND weenie, bun and all!

DSC06681

She was grandpa's girl!

DSC06683

Proof that she talks....she has just become very vocal in the last week!

DSC06690

The kids were even nice enough to share the log with Grandpa!

*********

I know there aren't many pictures of Dahrran and MacKenzie, but I'm in this little bit of a rutt. You see when my sister graduated last month, I was in charge of doing her a scrap book. She is the youngest of 3, and it was tough to come up with pictures of her...just her. I have vowed that I will NOT end up like that, and have the 3rd child, no pictures, syndrom. I know parents get busy, and I don't blame my parents for it, but I've decided I'm going to make sure there are almost equal pictures of each of the kids. So what if they don't have a book to put them in, none of them are printed, and they're all on CD's in the safe. At least they've got picutres right?

On another note, I'm going to have something fun for all you lurkers out there!!!
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That was quite a fire. I love all the green fields in the background. What a great farm life!

    ReplyDelete