Friday, June 12, 2009

Sometimes I'm a slacker

But not always! I promise! Ever since I figured out the new blog header I've been working diligently on a new background, buttons, and even another new header!

I've also been working on getting a few FUN reviews lined up! Along with lining up reviews, comes actual testing of things, and such is fun.

It also has been raining here. Almost non stop. For days. Seems like weeks. Okay so we've had a few breaks in the clouds, and a few peeks of sunshine. When it's June, and it feels like April, I'm not taking many pictures. Thus the lack in blog posting. I'm sorry my dear friends!

So I've decided since I don't have any fun pictures to post (although I'm sure I could find some if you ask hard enough!) I'd like to play a fun game! I want to know how many people we actually have following us on a daily basis!

What do you want to know about us (within reason)? We'd love to get to know you all a little better, and the same for us to you. So here's the deal. Leave one unique thing no one knows about you, and a question! I'll leave this post open for a week, and we'll go from there!

***there may be a small gift involved, to the one who gives us the most unique thing!***

5 comments:

  1. Okay, this isn't unique, but my husband and I will celebrate 29 years of marriage tomorrow (June 14th). My question for you is "what month and day were you and your husband married?" I don't follow your blog on a daily basis, but I try. Sometimes life gets too busy!
    *Husker*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something unique - I almost drowned when I was 5 years old. That's the only thing I can think of that no one knows.

    How many tv's & phones do you have in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check in regularly! I'm an open book, I don't know what peeps may know or not! Hmmmmm...okay got one. I don't like to eat out (it's okay every once in a while).

    What is your favorite book or author?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm. what's your unique talent?

    i can hold a pen in my chin. not many ppl know that about me. :0)

    ReplyDelete