Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Word Full Wednesday - Cousin's Wedding

Joel's cousin got married a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting the pictures uploaded and such. Just wanted to share, but didn't want to say much so I was going to make it a wordless Wednesday post. Of course though it's kind of hard to with this many pictures!

DSC06844
Align Center

Notice Kaitlynn's dress in these first few pictures...you won't be seeing it again!

DSC06881

DSC06846

DSC06850

I was off walking/talking to DH's family when all of a sudden he comes up to me and tells me we have to go home. I ask why, and he proceeds to show me his shirt, Kaitlynn's dress, and his undershirt. Poop. Kaitlynn has been cutting her back molars and along with that comes the mess. We were wearing a Cloth Diaper of course, and for some reason it didn't hold it. I'm thinking it's because she'd been that way for a little bit, and all the ups, downs and squeezes didn't help. After a quick trip to the Dollar General we were back in motion, and danced the night away....well some of it anyways.

DSC06866

I even convinced him to take a picture...this was the best we got.

DSC06872

Kaitlynn danced with her cousin Kendol.

DSC06897

MacKenzie danced with the Bride, cousin Sara, and then proclaimed she was ready to go home. She'd danced with Sara, and it was time to go home.

DSC06902DSC06901

As we were getting ready to walk out the door, Grandma Cast was back from church, and got a quick dance in with the kids!

DSC06898

1 comment:

  1. I love that you were able to pick up a new outfit rather than let the incident ruin the whole night. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete