Monday, July 27, 2009

I never said...

I could do it all.

But I'm trying and failing miserably. I'm just going to tell all my blog & twitter followers right now, I probably won't be blogging much until at LEAST the first of September. Our lives are a crazy mess right now. I feel like I'm paying the bills so the dog and cats have something to do. You know they talk on the unlimited long distance phone, and watch all 200+ channels we get via direct tv, browse the internet all day long, and of course shower, bathe and do their laundry!

We're not home long enough to enjoy anything. IF I can get a load of laundry done a day I'm doing incredibly AWESOME!!!! But the reality is that I'm barely getting clothes laid out for the kids at night let alone a load of laundry washed. It's horrible, there is laundry sitting in the laundry room that I washed last week sometime waiting for me to fold it. It's amazing we can even find anything to wear! Don't even let me tell you about the dishes that are sitting in the sink!

Our work schedules are just taking us by storm. About as soon as I started working 3 days a week, Joel started a feed trial at work. Oh did I mention he signed me up....without asking....well he says he did, but I don't remember it! So as I was starting my first week of full time (okay so it's really part time but to me it's full time!) we started going back to Joel's work every evening.

The first few nights were only an hour maybe two, two and a half. Lately though we've been putting in 3-4 hours every night. Well unless we get started early it's late when we get home. The kids have been doing great through this all, and have been going with us every other night or so, and then to Grandpa Kessler's on the other nights. The good news...Joel should be done with this feed trial around the end of August first part of September, the bad news....I'm done the 1st of September. So for the next month our schedules will be crazy!

If I'm not commenting on your blog do not feel unloved, I am reading, but probably not taking the time to comment! Keep up the great work, because right now you're all superhero's!


4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry life is so crazy for you guys lately. I hope it gets easier sooner. I don't know anyone who can pull it all off and keep their sanity. Make sure you are giving yourself some downtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just take care of you! We'll still be here when you are ready...and have time! :)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get through this crazy time! Take care of yourself :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete