Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not me Monday Tuesday

I did NOT start a great challenge this week. It's for mom's who've had babies. Secretly I think it's made for mom's that have had babies recently. So being almost 2 years post baby, I did NOT join the Body After Baby Challenge!

If I had joined something like that I surely would NOT have put pictures of myself up, in nothing but a sports bra and shorts. Really? GROSS!

So since I did not join said challenge, I'm free to eat what I want right? So being so good, and having eaten healthy the last day and 1/2 I did NOT come home and scarf down 5 Oreo's (or more give or take, honestly I did NOT quit counting after 5). While I was NOT scarfing down said Oreo's, I did NOT then decide to bake a batch of Chocolate Chip cookies. And I can assure you that I did NOT eat at least two spoonfuls of dough. After that I quit, and decided tomorrow is another day!

I am a great mom, and when my daughter has a stinky diaper I most certainly do NOT just wipe her bottom with the diaper and give her a bath. But in my own defense, if I did that, we're now using cloth wipes, and I was out of solution. I'm not making up a batch to change one stinky diaper a week, when you're supposed to dump the solution every week.

What you say it isn't Monday? Oh, poop.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Green Team-mate. Put down those Oreo's....keep the chocolate cookies though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete