Monday, May 4, 2009

Open House

This weekend we had an open house. I can't say that it was a complete success, or that it was a disaster because you see NO ONE showed up. It didn't come as a shock to me when our agent told me this but yet it did. COME ON PEOPLE! It was beautiful yesterday. Needless to say the news of it was frustrating.

We do have one little nibble though, and so we're hoping for the best. The acreage we're looking at is still up in the air, but we're still praying on that as well. It's hard to be strong when you have no idea of what the future holds. The unknown of it all is one big ball of stress that I am ready to be done with.

If you're the praying kind, could you please put a little prayer in for us?? We're ready to be "farm people" and have an idea of what the future holds. Dreams are all we have right now, and their fading as fast as my tulip petals are falling.

1 comment:

  1. I know the nibblers take a big bite! :) I wish the best for you and your family. You made a great decision and didn't go ahead and buy the acreage and have 2 house payments. We went through the same thing 3 years ago when we put on offer on our house that we have now while still owning our old one. It seemed like it took forever but finally someone came around and bought our old house and thankfully the house we wanted was still up for sale. :)

    ReplyDelete