Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's been a while but Not Me Monday's are BACK! Not sure what Not Me Monday's are all about?? Check out MckMama's blog for more info!

While out running errands waiting on MacKenzie to be out of preschool, I did not buy myself a whole bag of Peanut Butter M&M's to eat as breakfast. After getting to the car, opening the bag, and dropping an M&M on the pavement, I did not pick up said M&M and eat it. Then again...maybe I did, like I'd really waste a Peanut Butter M&M!?

When my dad asked me if I was going to work on a scrap book for my baby sister this week, I did not consider saying no. Then when he showed me all of the pictures I had to go through to make that scrap book, I did not tell him this would come back to bite him in the Ass. Because daughters are to respect their parents, honor them, and do as they ask. Really dad, 18 years worth of pictures....and a WEEK to do it?!?! SERIOUSLY! (although I do love you, and I did agree to do it! UGH, stressing!)

After buying my mom's mother's day gift I did not then text her to tell her that I was working on her gift. I also did not tell her she can't have it until after she leaves to head back home! I also did not get the chance to tell my mother-in-law "Happy Mother's Day!" So Dolores, if you're reading this I hope you had a great Mother's day!!!

Remember the PB M&M's I did not buy? I did not mix them with some peanuts, and regular M&M's this week as a sweet/salty treat. I also did not then proceed to pick out the PB M&M's and eat them by themselves!!!

I know there are more, but for the life of me I can't remember, and my house is calling me to clean it!

2 comments:

  1. Do our homes ever quit calling us to clean them?? I'm tired of housework. If I were rich I'd have a live-in maid. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never eaten chocolate for breakfast. I also have NEVER eaten on that has fallen on the ground. That would be gross (but oh, so tasty).

    ReplyDelete