Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom Pictures

My baby sister had her senior prom the weekend after MacKenzie's birthday. I was a little sad as I took these pictures. You see this will be the last prom, we have a houseful of girls getting ready here, for a while. I'm not full of words today so I'd just like to share the pictures.

Here is my sister, then her hair, then my two sisters and the kids.

DSC05880

DSC05906

DSC05907

DSC05911

DSC05897

My step-sister, her date, her hair. The kids LOVE when aunt Jess comes to babysit. And I have to say she's my godsend sometimes. She is great with the kids, and to top it off she helps clean house, and does my laundry. Whenever I just need a pick me up, Jess comes running to the rescue!

DSC05860

DSC05856

DSC05852

DSC05851

Then there is my step-brother. Would you belive my step-sibblings are twins? Yup.

DSC05883

The group shots, first the three, then the group that got ready here! The one in the other pink dress is my cousin Katie. Lindsey and Katie are pretty good friends, and classmates!

DSC05868

DSC05904

My sister and step-sister will both graduate from High School this year. What a party that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment