Thursday, January 7, 2010

Signing on

Things have been quite heavy here lately, but such is life.

This blog was supposed to be about our life. But instead it's just become a "sometimes" place where I write. You see instead of documenting our life, I've been slacking! After watching the Movie "Julie & Julia" last night I realized I want to be a better blogger! I want to set a goal and stick to it.

Here's to me. Signing on to blog daily (or every other day it seems) this year. I want to have something I can turn into books and have our children go back on. I'm setting goals for weekly themes, and setting my sights high for things we NEED to do around here.

More fun, less grouchiness is my motto right now!

Goals for the year!
*Make & blog one recipe every week that is new. (with pictures of course)
*Make & blog one craft every week. (hopefully with video's as well!)
*Share the "real" life that goes on around here instead of JUST the happy times. (Guess I've been doing good about that the last few weeks)

That's it! Simple. Motivation!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan! I need to see that movie. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan! I need to have more of a focus as well because I tend to get stressed about having to get something on there and usually I don't have anything to write about. I think I will try to come up with a plan as well! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds Perfect! I have been trying in vain to come up with my blog ideas forever. Now I'm just sorta winging it and hoping it turns out well. I spent too much time feeling stressed when I didn't get the time to post. Not to mention, I can't seem to feel good about what I write.

    I think I need a blooger support group!

    ReplyDelete