Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Under Construction

As if you haven’t all noticed a couple weeks ago, I kind of took my blog down to nothing. Bare naked. And then decided I wasn’t really ready to handle the “remodel” that needed to happen. Right now I’m leaving it up to the professionals, and hope to everything back in order soon!

Also I know it was a bit of a shock to some of you to read my last post. Just know after talking with the doctor we have come up with a plan, and hopefully we can figure this all out soon. I’m tired of just having these “bad” moments!! If you’re friends with me IRL (in real life) feel free to call me and just check in. Know I don’t want to push anyone away. In fact I really could just use a play date or girls night out. Things to just keep my mind going, and my body busy!

I do have a few fun reviews coming up, and hopefully a give away or two!! Stick around and I promise I’ll get back to “normal” soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't followed your blog long and don't know much about you but I just got this new book that is kind of a devotional/read through the bible and it is a year long study called "Hope" by Nancy Guthrie. It isn't exactly what I was looking for but I'm going to try it anyway but it is about getting through something that is devastating/hard/emotional/hurtful. I know it is not your only answer but if you are interested in getting more 'help' from reading the bible, you might check it out. I ordered it from half.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, use Wifi jammer to disable all spy devices in your home or at work.

    ReplyDelete