Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kaitlynn’s first haircut

When Dahrran was little his first hair cut came shortly after his 1st birthday. With MacKenzie we didn’t have much of a choice, hers came when she was around 3 because we had to fix her cut job! I’ve been holding out with Kaitlynn’s hoping her hair would just magically grow.

That wasn’t the case. Unfortunately it didn’t grow and it was starting to look scraggly. You couldn’t do much with her hair except put it up in a hair pony. It was getting to the point where we would have to fight her to get anything done with her hair. One day I just decided I was going to take her in.

Here are the before shots. You can see how it was just a pain to do anything with.

DSC00078DSC00083

My cousin is our beautician, and the girls just LOVE going to see Nicki. I love going too, because it means we get to catch up.

She sat so still, and did really well. She climbed right up in the chair.DSC00127

DSC00126

I wish I could’ve got one of her face. She had the biggest grin!


DSC00131

The quality of these isn’t the greatest but you can get the idea of how short it is now. It’s so much easier to manage, and best of all she lets me do whatever I want with it. Which usually just consists of a side pony or clippie.


IMAG0004IMAG0002IMAG0006

3 comments:

  1. cute cut! I wish Violet would let me put clippies in her hair. She takes them out about 2 seconds after they go in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! It looks thicker now and she looks all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! dont' worry we got kateys hair cut after camron was born cuz she wouldn't let me do her hair and she had beautiful ringlet curls and now they are all gone

    ReplyDelete