Monday, May 24, 2010

Catching up.

Baseball season officially is underway. Which means we’re going to be busy for the next 6 weeks or so. Even more busy than we were last year because Joel is head coach for Dahrran’s team.

So what have we been up to the last two weeks? Well let’s see. My step brother graduated from High School, which I baked cakes for. Dahrran had his last day of school, and so trying to entertain them all has been a challenge. We’ve had a bonfire at Grandpa’s house.

Here are just a few pictures from Graduation day. Jake is the last of us kids to graduate! We’re so proud of you bud!

 DSC01178 DSC01181   DSC01186 DSC01202DSC01197 DSC01200

I promise to catch up on the blog, and get back to regular programming soon. Hopefully this summer doesn’t kick my behind. I’m going to cherish every moment. Next fall Dahrran will be in second grade, MacKenzie will be in Kindergarten, and Kaitlynn will go to preschool 4 days a week 1/2 days! I won’t know what to do with myself!

Carry on, back to your regular scheduled blog reading now.

1 comment:

  1. Ah you really won't know what to do with yourself!!

    Congrats to your step brother!

    Ball season is so fun! So busy, but so fun!

    Hope to see you around more - although unlikely!

    ReplyDelete