Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crock Pot Chicken

DSC00825
You can’t tell me that doesn’t look delish! A friend was nice enough to send me this recipe a while back and I have to say I’m in LOVE with it! It was so yummy. With or without noodles. Here you have it. The original instructions are on the website. I’m just going to put what I used

This is what I USED:
4 Frozen Chicken Breast
(you can order this from me)
2 cloves of garlic pressed
2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
Chicken Bullion granules mixed with water to make 4 cups.
Block of Cream Cheese (add last)
Instructions:
Put everything except for the cream cheese into the crock pot. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and begins to shred. Shred the chicken with two large forks or I used my Pampered Chef Mix & Chop (LOVE THAT THING!!!), and mix in the block of cream cheese. Switch the crock to high and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the cream cheese is fully melted.
Serve over pasta. I cooked it then added it straight to the crock pot and mixed in some fresh grated parmesan cheese. SUPER Yummy. We serve this with peas & Garlic Bread!

2 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for these recipes you were talking about! Share more! :)

    Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat looks great - I'm always looking for more slow cooker recipes.

    ReplyDelete