Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Where did the weekend go? Seems like it was just Friday! Seriously! On Sat. Dahrran and I hung out and cleaned carpets. It feels so good to have the living room carpet white again!

2. I’ve never gotten around to blogging about Dahrran’s spring program. He did so good. He actually had a speaking part & didn’t forget any of it! We were so proud of him. I took a video of it with my phone but you couldn’t hear him so I decided I wouldn’t put it up! His lines were “Betty bit a bit of bitter butter. Bleck! A crow flew over the river with a rump of raw liver.” So if you can’t tell they were tongue twisters!

3. Picture of Dahrran with his teacher. Miss Densberger. She’s such a sweetheart!
DSC00840

4. I’m also behind on blogging MacKenzie’s 4th Birthday! Want to know something else? We haven’t really had a party for her yet. I feel bad about it, but things were just so crazy around her birthday that we celebrated with Joel’s parents and here at home but not with my dad/grandparents yet. What kind of mom does that make me. It’s been a month now! :(

5. The girl wanted a Barbie cake for her birthday. She was just in luck because one day when we were out thrift shopping I came across the pan for a couple bucks. Plus, this was super easy to do! I feel there will be plenty more Barbie Cakes in our future!

DSC00841 DSC00842  DSC00847DSC00848


6. I kind of feel bad for not including any pictures of Kaitlynn in this 10 on Tuesday post.

7. Just to be nice. I’ll post a few of her….but maybe I’d be nicer if I didn’t!

DSC00907 DSC00903 DSC00905


8. Cold hard proof of what it’s like when I try to get pictures for Favorite Fluff Friday’s posts. Kailtynn in her Tot Wraps cloth diaper.

9. Kaitlynn is cuddled up on my lap right now. This is night number two when she is awake and comes down wanting to cuddle. Usually fussy because she can’t get to sleep on her own. I hold her in my arms and within
10 minutes she is asleep. I just don’t want to get in the habit of this. Although I tell myself one day I won’t get this so I’m going to take it while I can…what would you do? Put her back to bed, or just cuddle her to sleep?

10. A cute Picture of the kids together!


2 comments:

  1. Where was that cake tin when DD was little? Love the photos - Kaitlynn is so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool cake. I have some friends who've made them and say the same thing. And they look so great!
    Dahrran looks so cute in the pic with his teacher! Love it!

    ReplyDelete