Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday – OR NOT

Cloth Diapers for a friend. I know I haven’t posted this yet. And I promised an email to all the mama’s that helped me out, with pictures. But I’m sorry this is going to have to do!

Jessica is a great mom to two beautiful kiddos. But just a few short months ago her life changed. She was called to be the caregiver for her two small nieces. Did I mention she has two kiddos, and her oldest is only 4? Her nieces are young as well. This mama has 4 little kiddos under the age of 4 living at her house. She’s one strong mama.

One night she mentioned that she’d love to be able to cloth diaper both girls to help save on their diaper bill as well as save some of the trash going into their can. This is when my brain child was born. I decided I was going to put a box of diapers together even if I had to send her all my diapers.

Thankfully there are a ton of great mom’s out there on Twitter & they answered my call on #clothdiapers search! I asked them to send one diaper they wern’t using and I would send them all on. Some mama’s were able to spare 3 or 4 diapers! In total we were able to get her 18 more cloth diapers, as well as some wipes, fleece liners, and a gift card to Top to Bottom Baby Boutique.

DSC00798DSC00800
Bottom Row of Diapers, Top row of Diapers
 DSC00803 DSC00805 
My sweet little helper!
DSC00788  
The total Loot.


Thank you to all the ladies who helped me out!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! So neat of everyone to step up!
    Praying for that mom and the kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an honor to be able to help her out - she's an amazing woman for what she is doing for her nieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so wonderful!!
    You have been tagged~~ come visit my blog and see what I am talking about!
    http://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/05/ive-been-tagged-photo-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never thank you enough for putting this together. I still tear up when I even try to talk about it. I am forever grateful! A big thank you to all of the ladies who pitched in. I am still in awe of all of the support and generosity!

    You truly are a wonderful woman and friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D

    i love how generous cloth diaper mamas are and am so glad you all blessed Jess with this. :)

    ReplyDelete