Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cleaning house……or not

I’m so bad at cleaning up things it’s not even funny. Whenever I find a new website that I like I throw it into my bookmarks menu. There are some folders, but usually I’m in such a hurry to get moving that I just throw them wherever they go. IT’s bad. Really bad. Like to the point where I NEEDED a link, and can’t find it! :(

image So I’m going to spend the next few hours just organizing my tabs and bookmarks! Please tell me I’m not the only one who needs to clean house on their computer?? Oh yeah & I need to get pictures put on to CD’s as well! My computer is running so slow it’s not even funny!!

4 comments:

  1. I need to clean up pictures and downloaded files and bookmarks. blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to do that every once in a while. I also have to clean out blogs/links that I haven't looked at again since I saved them b/c I can get way too many and not enough time to look at them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww there's our group! :) we sure miss you.

    yeah i just cleaned out my bookmarks a few days ago, they get outta hand sometimes.

    ReplyDelete