Sunday, May 30, 2010

I’ve been Tagged

I’ve been tagged by three separate bloggers in the past couple weeks! I love making such good bloggy friends, and I love it when they give me awards. Sometimes I’m not good about responding. Today I want to get them all into one post, and tag some more great bloggy friends!

*Sadly I cannot find the other two nominations! I know who they were, I just cannot find their blogs….and well Joel is chomping at the bit to get cows moved today! I’d better get a move on so I don’t upset him! LOL So if you tagged me, please please let me know again in these comments and I’ll dedicate another post to it!!!! *

Jess over at Welcome to the Zoo tagged me with this lovely award! You might remember I helped Jess out a while back by getting a bunch of cloth diapers donated and mailed out her way! She’s such a sweet lady!!

image

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

First of all Thanks Jess! You’re such a sweet mama and I’m glad to know you! I’m glad we’ve become friends!  I’ve decided I’m going to share 15 things about myself, and then tag 7 mommies!!! Mainly because of time constraints I’m doing it this way!

1. I hate doing laundry. Well not so much washing/drying just folding. I also hate to put it away. It’s not uncommon to come over to my house at any time and see a basket of laundry or folded laundry just sitting on my floor. In fact there are two baskets sitting in the living room now, and folded laundry just sitting there! :(

2.I love baseball season, and Joel is coaching. Which means I’m doing books. . . I have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to books! OOPS! I’m getting there though! Joel just laughs at them!

3. Sometimes I schedule my blog posts. Really I don’t know if I’d ever blog if I didn’t schedule things.

4. This blog post was interrupted mid way because Joel woke up from his mini nap, and declared that it was time to leave. NOW. to move cows.

5. Yes we have cows, No we do not live on a farm. Unfortunately. Hopefully soon though.

6. I love watching Food Network. I wish I could cook like that, I’m sure I could if I tried, but I don’t try. Plus some of the things they make I know my family wouldn’t eat.

7. I also love watching HGTV and all the design shows. I wish I had a $2000 budget for every redesign I’d love to do! Sometimes I secretly think I could do it for way less!

8. I’m a horrible housekeeper. Oh wait we kind of discussed that in number 1, didn’t we?

9. The reason I’m a horrible house keeper? My friends live in my computer. My sanity lives in my computer. I get on the computer to get socialization. I know if I actually got my housework done I could make real friends outside my computer…..Don’t worry Joel and I argue about this all the time, so don’t tell him I actually admitted that. (BTW Joel if you’re reading this, which I’m sure you are….just totally ignore this one!)

10. I love to cook, but can only do it if the kitchen is clean. Want to know when my kitchen gets clean? Yup right before I cook it…

11.Secretly I’d love to have  a clean house. I go to bed thinking of ways I can be a better housekeeper, better wife. Sadly when I wake up though those ideas are gone.

12. Why do all these random things have to do with cleaning….probably b/c my house is trashed and I know it! :(

13. I love to read. Books. But not steamy romance novels. Nope I like Jr & HS fiction. Why I have no idea. I can’t seem to read slutty novels or even science fiction novels.

14. I can crochet…..but I hardly ever finish anything. I’ve only ever finished 3 things. A blanket for Kaitlynn…..(that I started for MacKenzie), and the hat & sweater I did for my niece.

15. I also love to sew! But see number 14.

16……….I know I said I’d only do 15……but I forgot to tag people! :( OOPS!!! See how forgetful I am!

I’m going to tag these amazing blogs, not only because they’re my friends, but because I love reading what they write!
Katie from Katie Talks About
Amanda from “popp”ing out one letter at a time
Melissa from My 2 Blessings
Gayle from The White House
Joanna from Baby Gator’s Den 
Kelli from Betters Days Ahead

3 comments: