Friday, March 19, 2010

Better Basket Blog Hop

Annie from Mama Dweeb is participating in the Better Baskets Blog Hop and tagged me as well as urged me to help out! For every blog post written today and linked up Hershey's will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network! Every year we try to help any small charities we can so I thought what a better way to help out. We aren’t usually able to donate much, but every little bit helps. I am really hoping that I can raise at least another $50 for them – are there at least 4 other bloggers that will participate with me?

I am giving this basket to 10 other bloggers and I really hope at least half of you can do a short post for Children’s Miracle Network. I realize this is short notice (I just found out minutes ago, and well it’s almost 1am) so if not, just enjoy this beautiful basket and know that I thoroughly love and enjoy your blog!

1. My 2 Blessings
2. Keep Calm & Carry On
3. The Land of Marie’s
4. The Nut House
5. “Popp”ing out One Letter at a Time
6. Through Jenny’s Lens
7. Little BGCG
8. The Rev & The Missus
9. 3 Guys, a Girl & a Prim Place
10. Welcome to the Zoo

Take some time to browse these great blogs if you have a chance! They are all sweet mama bloggers and I love reading what they write, but I treasure their friendship more!

So, how can you get involved?

“HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.

* Create a blog post of giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you
can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want – from just one other blogger to an unlimited number :)

* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.

* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them
a Basket.

* Leave your link at http://betterbasket.info/bloghop/
where you can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop and more
information about Better Basket with Hershey’s.

* Hershey’s is donating 10$ per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog
Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written
by April 4th, 2010).

* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the
donation. ”

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Amanda! I'll try to get something done with this...it's definitely a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda. I was behind in reading blogs and I'm glad I scrolled down to see what you posted previously. I can't tonight...heading out to scrapbook but I will work on it.

    ReplyDelete