Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Memo

Dear Jackson,

Did you not get the Memo at the beginning of winter?

I know I told you.

We have a strict rule at our house. You know the rule. But you seem to break the rule all the time.

Honestly. It’s getting old.

Pooping on the small patch of lawn that houses my clothesline is a HUGE no-no.

Come 'on! You know the rule!

So, don’t say you haven’t been told. I am warning you publicly.

Sincerely,
Cleaner up of ALL dog poop, and not that just left where I have to walk to hang clothes!

 

DSC09941

And yes, I know my Christmas tree is still up….in this picture! But then again this picture was taken in late January! I promise the tree is now down and stored away. Although I did just take a strand of Christmas lights down this weekend! :(

5 comments:

  1. Awwww Amanda, how could you be cross with that little face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable guy! But I'd be upset too if I had to keep walking in that! LOL! So, will the memo work? =)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Jackson is SO cute! Even though he poops everywhere lol :)

    We JUST Took down our wreathe and stuff on the front porch a few days ago so don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol my dog does the same thing! She has a lot of area to run and she chooses to poop along the sidewalk.. which is where the clothesline is.

    Oh, and our Christmas tree - sans ornaments, etc. - is still up lol! I've been trying to get my husband to put it away but he hasn't yet found time.

    ReplyDelete