Saturday, March 6, 2010

Small Talk Six!

image

Want to join in? Go here to learn how and to view the weekly Small Talk Six topics for 2010.

Today’s topic is “6 items that are on your grocery/shopping list every single week.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .

1. Bread
2.Milk
3.Eggs
4.Cheese
5.Cereal or other breakfast items
6.Fresh Fruits & Veggies (depends on the meals for the week)

I know I’m so boring!!! Usually though we don’t grocery shop weekly. I like to plan two weeks worth of meals that way I only have to go to the grocery store 2 times a month. And I like to keep the main staples in our home for almost any meal!

1 comment:

  1. Still all very important staples! I have yet to see a list that includes caviar and lobster :)

    ReplyDelete